1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 servings (50 grams) Two Islands chocolate protein
2 tablespoons cocoa powder,
2 large eggs
OPTIONAL: 1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. preheat oven to 180 degrees fan-bake.
2. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix. The consistency should be similar to cookie dough. It should NOT be crumbly and if it is, this is a sign your peanut butter is not wet enough and we recommend adding 1-2 teaspoons of melted coconut oil.
3. Spoon out 2 tablespoons of dough into your palms and roll into a ball. Flatten cookie dough between your palms creating a cookie shape and place on baking sheet. Note that your cookies won’t expand a lot, so flattening is important.
4. Optionally place mini chocolate chips on top of each cookie.
5. Bake for 10 -12 minutes.
6. Let cool for 15 minutes before removing from the pan so that the protein cookies can set. If you remove them too soon, they may break in half.