1 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons each of pumpkin seeds, buckwheat, desiccated coconut
1/4 cup raisins
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
1 serve (25g) Two islands peanut butter protein
3 tablespoons coconut oil - melted
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan bake and line a baking tray.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. In another small bowl, mix your melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
4. Pour this over the dry ingredients and toss to coat well.
5. Spread out your granola mix on the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until crispy and golden, tossing halfway.
6. Layer in a jar or bowl with diced apples stewed in cinnamon and a little coconut sugar and yoghurt or milk for a deliciously apple crumble inspired healthy meal.