1/2 cup rolled oats
1 cup water
1/4 cup nut milk (I used almond)
1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands peanut butter protein
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon coconut sugar
1 tablespoon peanut butter
Berries and seeds for topping (optional)
1. In a saucepan put 1/2 cup oats with 1 cup water and let soak for 10 mins (this is optional but makes the oats expand more and go creamier)
2. Turn saucepan onto a low heat and continuously stir oats for about 3 minutes or until the liquid is gone and oats begin to go sticky.
3. Cut banana length ways, heat a seperate pan with coconut oil and fry banana.
4. Add coconut sugar to banana and let it caramelise for a few minutes.
5. Turn off saucepan and add in two islands protein, and milk of choice. Stir until it’s a creamy consistency. Add more milk if required to reach desired consistency.
6. Top with peanut butter, banana, berries and seeds.