1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup Two Islands Chocolate Protein Powder
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, add 1 cup peanut butter, 1/2 cup protein powder + 2 tablespoons maple syrup.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well-mixed and thickened.
- Transfer mixture into a prepared baking mould and set aside.
- Using the double boiler method, melt the dark chocolate chips.
Pour melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter mixture and smooth into an even layer.
- Transfer pan to freezer or refrigerator and let sit for 2 or more hours.
- Serve and enjoy
*Best kept in the fridge.