1 cup rolled oats
1 cup almonds
1 cup walnuts
1cup pitted dates
1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
1/3 cup dark organic chocolate chips
1 serving, 25 grams, Two Islands Chocolate Pea Protein Powder
1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries or raspberries
3 tablespoons of coconut oil
2 tablespoons filtered water
100 grams organic dark chocolate
Freeze dried strawberries
- Add all ingredients except freeze dried strawberries into a food processor and process until mixture comes together.
- Add the freeze dried strawberries and plus a few times to combine.
- Pour mixture into a lined slice tin.
- Place another sheet of baking paper on top and press down evenly.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 1-2 hours.
- To make the chocolate topping, place a heat-proof bowl over a pot of boiling water, or use a double boiler. Place the chocolate into the bowl and melt slowly.
- Remove the slice from the fridge and tin. Slice and drizzle the melted chocolate over the slices and sprinkle over some crushed freeze dried strawberries.
- Place back in the fridge to set. Keep store in the fridge in an airtight container.