1 ripe banana, medium size
1 cup rolled oats
1 tablespoon flax seeds
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
½ cup almond milk
1 serve, 25g, Two Islands Vanilla & Coconut Pea Protein Powder
2 teaspoons coconut oil, for frying
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blitz until the mixture is completely combined.
- Let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes prior to cooking.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium heat, using ½ teaspoon of coconut oil in the pan for each pancake.
- Once pan is hot, add in about ¼ cup of the batter at a time, cooking for about 2 minutes each side.
- Stack pancakes and add toppings of your choice. I recommend coconut yoghurt, berries, seeds and maple syrup.