1 cup pitted dates
1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands chocolate protein
2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup of almond milk (or milk of choice)
1/3 cup chopped mixed nuts
4-6 squares of dark chocolate
1. Boil 2 cups of water.
2. Put pitted dates in a heat proof bowl and soak with boiling water for 10 minutes.
3. Add banana, chocolate protein, peanut butter, milk and drained soften dates into a food processor and blitz until smooth. Scrape down the sides to ensure the fudge is all blended.
4. Stir in chopped mixed nuts.
5. Line rectangular cake tin with baking paper.
6. Scrape all the fudge mixture and pour into your cake tin.
7. Freeze until set (approx. 4 hours).
8. Melt dark chocolate and drizzle on top.
9. Slice the fudge, place in an airtight container and keep in the freezer until ready to serve.